Summer Holidays at Shugborough
As the weather gets warmer, pay us a visit and see where your adventure will take you this summer.
Top 10 things to do over the holidays
- Bring a picnic and enjoy some lunch by the mill pond
- Wave hello to the animals roaming around in the fields
- Climb up to Hadrian's Arch and admire the view (then roll down the really big hill)
- Spot the summer blooms in the gardens
- Learn about sea-faring stories in the mansion
- Cool off with a tasty ice cream from the midden yard
- Zoom down the zipwire in our play area, Explorers' Wood
- Play pooh sticks down at Essex Bridge
- Make a home for bugs at the bug hotel
- Treat yourself to something special from our shop
Something to do every day
Make sure your pick up one of our summer planners. There's a calendar of activities for you to do every day throughout the holidays that you can download a copy of it here (PDF / 0.3MB) download . Help us feed chickens, swap books at the bookshop and have a go at completing the 50 things pamphlet.