Sissinghurst Castle Garden
- The colour changes daily through the autumn in the Sissinghurst Castle Garden
- Richly layered colours fill the garden in autumn at Sissinghurst Castle Garden
- Get a rare glimpse in to Harold Nicolson's book room from 1 November
- Walking through the Sissinghurst estate
- An autumnal view of the garden from the top of the tower
- Be sure to take a walk around the lakes when you visit
Historic, poetic, iconic; a refuge dedicated to beauty. Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicolson fell in love with Sissinghurst Castle and created a world renowned garden.