Families at Sissinghurst Castle Garden
There's lots to see and plenty of places to explore at Sissinghurst whether you are five or fifty. Discover what you could do on a day out with the family – get involved with our planned activities or venture out with our explorer packs. Don't forget to stop to enjoy an ice cream in summer or a hot chocolate to warm up in the chillier months.
Get outside and closer to nature
Bring your four legged friend too
- Pick up a children's quiz and trail available from Visitor Reception
- Hire a explorer pack from Visitor Reception
- Picnic on the plain's tables and benches opposite Visitor Reception
- Children's menus are available in the restaurant
- Enjoy an ice cream in the summer by the gift shop
- Due to the delicate nature of the garden and it's narrow paths buggies aren't able to go in the garden but pick a baby carrier up at Visitor Reception
- Baby-changing facilities are available by Visitor Reception and in the restaurant.