Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts
Join us over the Easter weekend (19-22 April) for four days of fabulous fun. Discover the natural wonders of Speke as you search for clues on the Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt and then receive your delicious Cadbury chocolate treat reward. We'll have special options available for anyone who can't have chocolate!
The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt costs £2.50 per child which can be paid in cash at the event start point next to the Orchard, or by card at Visitor Reception when you arrive on site. You can't book in advance for this event.
Admission is always free for National Trust members and children under 5 but our normal entry prices will apply for everyone else. We've got two types of ticket available - grounds only (everything excluding the Hall - adult £8.70, child £4.35, family group £21.75) or whole property (everything including the Hall - adult £12.50, child £6.25, family group £31.25). You can find our full list of entry prices here.
If you're not a member, why not consider joining at Speke Hall on the day? Your admission will be free and you can then visit over 500 places around the country for free! Membership options start from just £6 a month and our Reception team will be delighted to talk you through what's available. It's great value for money and there's plenty to keep your little ones entertained at Speke Hall, visit after visit. There's also a special Easter membership offer running (see below) so this is the perfect time to join the National Trust!
The Easter weekend is always very busy at Speke Hall so we've put together an FAQ below to help you plan an enjoyable day. We hope it’s helpful. If there’s anything else you’d like to ask, please drop us an email.
- The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts at Speke Hall are running from Friday 19 - Monday 22 April.
- We open at 10.30am and the event will be running until 4pm. There are no set times and you don’t need to prebook, just turn up and join in.
- The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt costs £2.50 per child which can be paid in cash at the event start point next to the Orchard, or by card at Reception when you arrive on site.
- Admission is always free for National Trust members and children under 5 but our normal entry prices will apply for everyone else. You can find them here.
- If you’re not a member, why not join while you’re here? It’s great value for money and if you join with us on the day by direct debit then you’ll also get free Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts for all the children in your group, which you can use across the Easter period at all participating properties.
- The event route is wheelchair and buggy friendly.
Arrival and Parking
- Once our available parking spaces are full, we will be operating a one-in, one-out policy. We recommend car sharing wherever possible and you may wish to arrive towards the start of the day or mid-afternoon to avoid the lunchtime peak period.
- We are likely to be very busy over the Easter weekend. Our team will do their best to get you onsite and into the event as swiftly as possible but please be prepared for some queueing.
- Please be considerate of our neighbours and local businesses and do not block any entry or exit routes, including the airport roundabout and access to the ambulance station and local housing developments.
- If you're arriving by public transport, we've got a special thank you offer! Show proof of your journey to our Visitor Reception team when you arrive and you'll get a voucher for 20% off in the shop on that day as a thank you for helping the environment.
- As the event runs through our formal gardens, we ask that dogs are not brought along. They're welcome elsewhere on site as part of your day out, but not on the event route.
- There’s a covered area outside the restaurant to store your prams and buggies. In order to help us keep the main restaurant easy to navigate, please use this space for your prams and buggies.
- The restaurant will be open with a full menu and you can get hot drinks, sandwiches and cake in the Stable Tea Room. The Cheshire Farm ice cream kiosk will also be open for ice cream and hot drinks.
- Down at Home Farm we'll also have a pop-up stall serving sausage barms, hot and cold drinks and light snacks. Perfect if you want to pick up something to enjoy as you walk around the gardens.