Half-term at Speke Hall
Step back in time this half-term and follow in the footsteps of Victorian visitors to Speke Hall.
Our Visiting Victorians event will run from 10 - 25 February so join us and take a jump into the past as you explore and discover Speke's secrets.
Try out some great activities including:
- Little Adelaide’s Trail of Discovery - venture around Little Adelaide’s dark and creaky mansion as she explores its hidden mysteries and untold tales.
- Crafty Creations: Construct your very own paper lantern to guide your way through the dark and spooky mansion.
- Bonnets and Bow Ties: transform into one of the many servants busy at work, hidden within the mansion and ready to welcome visiting guests.
- The Curious Companion: journey around the grounds to help a struggling author as they create their next spooky gothic novel.
- Wildlife and Wellies - pull on your galoshes and gumboots and explore the grounds and gardens. What's waking up for spring?
Please note that normal admission prices apply (free for NT members and children under 5) and that activities will vary across the period of this event. The Hall is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Don't forget that there's always a great range of activities to keep the kids entertained while you're here. Get lost in the hedge maze, enjoy the slides and climbing frames in the formal play area, run wild in the woodland play area or explore your way along the Giant Childe of Hale trail. You can find out more about outdoor play at Speke Hall here.