Speke Hall Neighbours Pass
During the Covid-19 reopening period, opening arrangements to Speke Hall will be changing for everyone. We will initially be reopening the grounds and gardens Wednesday to Sunday (closed Mon & Tues) from 10am to 5pm, with some areas closed (restaurant, shop, Hall, maze, all children's play areas and the Bund & Coastal Reserve walks) to start with but gradually reopening over time. National Trust members and non-members can book tickets online but as this system cannot accommodate Neighbours Pass holders, we are asking you to take the following steps to make a booking to visit.
Please note that you cannot arrive at Speke Hall on the day without pre-booking as you will not be permitted to enter. The pass scheme is discretionary and we can remove access if it is being abused.
- Booking requests for the following week should be submitted on Fridays only. Places are limited so emails will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis to accommodate requests fairly. To allow everyone to enjoy the space, we will grant a maximum of one booking request per passholder per week (subject to availability).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org on Fridays only, with the number of tickets you require, your name and address, the date you wish to visit the following week (Wed-Sun only) and whether you prefer morning or afternoon. Emails sent outside this date will not be considered.
- We will reply to let you know if your booking request has been fulfilled or not.
- If you have been successful, you will be given a timeslot to arrive during, along with any relevant visit information.
- Please bring proof of your address & ID with you on the day as our team may need to check them. If you have a 2019 or 2020 physical pass, please bring this with you.
At present, our Visitor Reception Building is not open and we will not be able to administrate the pass scheme in the same way as normal. If you had not already renewed your 2020 pass prior to lockdown, we would like to encourage you to donate the usual pass admin fee of £5 per adult at nationaltrust.org.uk/donate
About the Neighbours Pass
What is the Neighbours Pass?
The Speke Hall Neighbours pass scheme is available to residents of Speke and some parts of Garston. With the pass, you and your family will be able to visit Speke Hall for free throughout the year.
Who is eligible?
The pass is available to those living within the red boundary on the Speke Hall Neighbours Pass map. One pass will be issued per address, covering up to two adults and three children.
Why doesn’t the pass cover all of Garston and L24?
The pass is designed to allow access for our nearest neighbours. Here at Speke Hall we want to have a great relationship with all our local residents but unfortunately as a charity we cannot afford to extend free entry to everyone. However NT membership does represent excellent value for money and gives you access to over 500 special places. Why not sign up at Speke Hall as this helps support us directly?