Visiting Speke Hall: what you need to know
The garden, grounds, play areas and restaurant at Speke Hall are open, Wednesday-Sunday. You will need to book your visit in advance. Please read this article carefully so that you know what to expect before booking your visit.
How to book:
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit.
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only.
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
- If your plans change and you can’t make your timeslot, you can change or cancel your booking by calling the National Trust Box Office on 0344 249 1895. We really appreciate you doing this as soon as possible so the tickets can be made available for other visitors.
Parking and arrival
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a member of staff. Please have your tickets and membership card to hand. Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. Last entry is at 4pm, and you’re welcome to explore Speke Hall's gardens and grounds until we close at 5pm.
To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. And look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
We have introduced a new one-way visitor route through the gardens and grounds. Please follow the new signage and system.
You’ll find sinks for hand washing in the toilets at Home Farm, and will find hand sanitiser at Visitor Reception and Home Farm restaurant, as well as by our play areas. In line with government guidance, you're required to wear a face covering in most enclosed spaces. Please bring one with you.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
Car park: 10am – 5pm (car park gates lock at 5.15pm).
Garden and grounds: 10.30am – 5pm
Play areas: 10.30am – 5pm
Home Farm restaurant: 10.30am – 4.30pm. Takeaway only, outdoor seating is available. Find out more about eating at Speke Hall here.
Toilets: 10.30am – 5pm. Located at Home Farm. Accessible toilet and baby changing available.
House: We’re sorry but the house remains closed.
Shop: The shop at Speke Hall has now closed. You can still browse and shop online at: www.shop.nationaltrust.org.uk
To ensure our visitors and staff are maintaining social distancing and following our one-way system, the following areas remain closed: Hedge maze, Secret Garden, Kitchen Garden and Coastal Reserve path gate. We're sorry you're not able to enjoy these areas at the moment. We'll continue to monitor the flow of visitors on-site and reopen these areas when it's safe to do so.
Blue badge parking available.
Flat paths and benches available in the garden.
Toilets: one accessible toilet open at Home Farm.