Second-hand bookshop at Sutton Hoo
Please be aware that, in line with government guidance, the bookshop is currently closed.
The bookshop will be reopening on Saturday 17 April.
We have made a few changes to help keep everyone safe so please take the time to read through this article if you are visiting or donating items.
17 April - 30 April: Weekends only, 10.30am - 4pm
1st May - 31st October: Tuesday - Thursday and weekends 10.30am - 5pm, Monday and Friday 1.30 - 5pm
- To help keep everyone safe we will be limiting the number of people inside the bookshop at any one time so you may need to queue outside if we are particularly busy.
- If you are a regular visitor to Sutton Hoo please be aware that the bookshop has now moved from the Stables to the Court which is accessed from the courtyard.
- In line with government guidelines, you'll be required to wear a face covering whilst inside the bookshop, unless exempt.
- Assistance dogs only.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use.
- We have installed a protective screen at the desk.
- The bookshop has a separate entrance and exit, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- We will only be accepting card payment at this time.