Second-hand bookshop at Sutton Hoo
We have made a few changes to help keep everyone safe so please take the time to read through this article if you are visiting or donating items.
1st May - 31st October: Tuesday - Thursday and weekends 10.30am - 5pm, Monday and Friday 1.30 - 5pm
- To help keep everyone safe we will be limiting the number of people inside the bookshop at any one time so you may need to queue outside if we are particularly busy.
- If you are a regular visitor to Sutton Hoo please be aware that the bookshop has now moved from the Stables to the Court which is accessed from the courtyard.
- In line with government guidelines, you'll be required to wear a face covering whilst inside the bookshop, unless exempt.
- Assistance dogs only.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use.
- We have installed a protective screen at the desk.
- The bookshop has a separate entrance and exit, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.