Summer Family Activities
Come and join in the summer fun at the Buscot and Coleshil Estates.
Come and join in the summer fun at Buscot and Coleshill Estate this August. Sessions run each Tuesday in August 2pm-4pm and are aimed at children aged 5 to 10 years old and are £5 per child.
The sessions are:
- Tuesday 3 August - RIver Walk - Walk down to the river, play pooh sticks, river dip with nets and weave a willow fish to take home with you.
- Tuesday 10 August - Secrets and Spies - Discover Coleshill'ssecret WW2 history, descend into the underground operational base, code breaking, dead letter drops and the cammo net challenge!
- Tuesday 17 August - Bug Hunting at Coleshill Organics - Bug hunt amongst the wild flowers in the orchard and journey through the organic walled garden tasting as we go!
- Tuesday 24 August - Badbury Wood Adventure - Use maps and discover the dens of Badbury, bug hunting and construction!
- Tuesday 31 August - Fun Run through Coleshill Park - Short one mile circuit in the park. Make your own medal and design your own T-shirt for the event. Warm up and warm down included.
All activities start at the Granary building on the Coleshill Estate, except for 'Badbury Wood Adventure' where we'll be meeting at Badbury Wood carpark.
In Coleshill Village we have toilets with baby change facilities, the Carpenters Canteen cafe and Wheelwright Second-hand Bookshop. Please note; if you have younger siblings who will be around, we don’t mind them tagging along, if that helps you.
To book your summer activity place please email email@example.com