Group visits at The Firs
From 1st September 2017, we are offering pre-booked group visits to groups of 15 or more on days when the property is normally closed; Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
On arrival your group will be offered:
- Pre-booked refreshments.
- An introductory video.
During your visit you can enjoy:
- A visit to the birthplace cottage and its collection.
- The peace and tranquility of the cottage garden.
- The rotunda display in the visitor centre.
- The ‘new’ exhibition space with Elgar’s desk and manuscripts.
To enhance your visit, we can also provide:
- Pre-booked behind the scenes collection talks with our House Steward (limited availability).
- You can purchase Elgar related items in our shop.
Group Booking prices for 2017
- Group adult £7.60
- Group children £4.85
- NT members free
How to book and further information
For help with planning your day or to discuss your requirements further, please contact Kirsty Bothma or Joe Tierney on 01905 333224 or email email@example.com