Explore the Tudor Merchant's House
Play with the toys and games on show and eat food cooked from recipes from over 500 years ago.
- Play with the toys in the hall. Did you know the Tudors had yo-yos?
- Pick up a scroll and discover more about Tudor superstitions
- Look closely at the painted cloths to find out more about Tudor Tenby
- Try on the Tudor clothes in the bedchamber
- Check out the latrine tower and cess pit - the family's indoor loo
- Sit at the high table and imagine you're the merchant's guests
- See the best view of the harbour and coast from the bedchamber window