Group visits to Tyntesfield
Whether you’re looking for a whole day of things to see and do, or simply need somewhere to stop off for lunch or afternoon tea, Tyntesfield has great ideas for every kind of group visit.
We welcome groups of any size to Tyntesfield, and if there are more than 15 of you, you'll benefit from our discounted group rate (see the prices tab on the home page for more details).
Due to the capacity of our car park and in order to offer the best possible welcome to Tyntesfield, we are only able to welcome groups on weekdays, and during the first week of our Christmas experience.
Benefits of visiting us as a group include:
- Possibliity to reserve a seating area for up to 40 people at Home Farm's restaurant
- Free coach parking for up to three coaches (must be booked in advance)
- Free guided tour of the gardens, on a variety of topics of interest
- Reduced admission prices, and National Trust members go free
- Attractions nearby: Bristol, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Bath
Please get in touch with details of your enquiry and we can begin to build a package for you. Please call 01275 461 906 or drop us an email.
If you are are a school, college or learning group please see >>> http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield/features/learning-at-tyntesfield