Group visits to Tyntesfield
Whether you’re looking for a whole day of things to see and do, or simply need somewhere to stop off for lunch or afternoon tea, Tyntesfield has great ideas for every kind of group visit.
Tyntesfield offers a great day out for groups. Its location just 20 minutes from Bristol city centre and just off the M5 motorway makes it a great stop off as part of a longer itinerary.
We welcome groups of any size to Tyntesfield, and if there are more than 15 of you, you'll benefit from our discounted group rate.
We welcome groups to Tyntesfield on weekdays, not including bank holidays.
Benefits of visiting us as a group include:
- Possibility to reserve a seating area for up to 50 people at Home Farm's restaurant
- Free coach parking for up to two coaches (must be booked in advance)
- Reduced admission prices, and National Trust members go free
- We offer group organisers a complimentary visit to help plan your day
- Attractions nearby: Bristol, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Bath
New for 2021 - We will now offer free welcome talks and a variety of food and beverage options including optional tea and coffee on arrival.
Please note the house is closed at Tyntesfield on a Tuesday and Wednesday.
How to book
Please get in touch to check availability and include details of your enquiry so that we can begin to build a package for you. Please call 01275 465 572 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are are a school, college or learning group please see >>> https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield/features/planning-your-visit