- View from the first floor of the Hall out into the garden and park
- A rare breed ram grazes the parkland at Wimpole
- A shoe at Wimpole Hall is said to protect you from evil
- The four Roman busts in the entrance hall at Wimpole
- Walk through woodland and along farm tracks at Wimpole
- Take in the views at Wimpole Estate with ‘Scene: a new way of looking' by NEON.
A working estate still guided by the seasons, with an impressive mansion and Home Farm
Pumpkin Carving at Wimpole
Scary teeth, evil smile, or raised eyebrows, create your own spooky masterpiece by carving a pumpkin at Home Farm this half term.
Wimpole Crafts at Christmas
Wimpole's festive season starts up with our fantastic Craft Fair. Find unique and unusual presents from an exciting selection of new stalls along with some old favourites.
Scene: a new way of looking A specially-commissioned contemporary artwork by NEON, an award-winning design practice that seeks to explore new territories between architecture, design and art. Celebrating the 300th anniversary of the birth of the great landscape designer ‘Capability’ Brown in 2016.