Our volunteers come from all sorts of backgrounds with all kinds of interests and experience, and they all help us look after our special places. Whatever you'd like to achieve, and however much time you would like to spend with us - by yourself, or with your family or as a group, we'd love to hear from you.
Our volunteers have so many reasons to be with us. Here are just some of them:
- Trying something different or indulging existing interests
- Helping to look after a special place and bring it to life
- Join a great family and make new friends
- Feeling good about doing somehting worthwhile
- Learning new skills to enhance a CV
- Have fun and enjoy social events
- Helping people have a great day out
- Doing something that fits around other committments
Volunteering puts you at the heart of the National Trust. You wil join a family of thousands looking after our special places.
To find out more please email our Volunteer and Community Co-ordinator Jack Watson or call him on 01223 810089.