Avebury Manor garden
We are delighted to open Avebury Manor garden to visitors again. The gardeners have been working hard behind the scenes to keep the garden at its best and with the arrival of spring it's starting to come to life again.
Avebury Manor garden consists of a number of 'garden rooms' each with a different character, from formal lawns to orchards, topiary and kitchen gardens.
If you'd like to come along and immerse yourself in this delightful, gentle space then you will need to do the following:
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children under five as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Opening times and booking availability is on the what's on pages at the bottom of this page. You’ll need to book your tickets by 3pm the day before your visit
- Tickets are for your use only and are not for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. You’ll need to enter a valid membership card number for each member booking and membership cards will be checked on entry. Non-members will need to pay.
- The ticket does not include the cost of parking. Members park for free but non-members will need to pay. Parking is limited so it is best arrive early to ensure you get a parking space.
- Upon arrival make your way to the Old Farmyard for entry to Avebury Manor garden.