Visit the house at Canons Ashby
Find out what you need to know about visiting and how we are keeping everyone safe.
It is fantastic to be able to open the doors of Canons Ashby to our visitors again. In order to make it safe you may find there are some differences, such as a different visitor route. You will also still need to book a ticket before 3pm the previous day in order to come in.
The house will be open every day during October, from 11am - last entry at 2:30pm. (The house closes at 3pm). This means you'll need to book a ticket for 2pm or earlier in order to access the house.
Fortunately we are able to open the majority of the house including the major show rooms, so visitors will be able to see almost all of the rooms. The few rooms which are not available are in areas which are too narrow and keep everyone safe.
Here are some of the key things you may need to know about visiting the house:
- Admission to the house is included with your pre-booked ticket, on a first come, first served basis. There are no timed house tickets.
- Sadly we can't guarantee entry, and will be limiting numbers for everyone's safety.
- Please bring a face covering to wear in the house.
- You may need to queue to go in, as we stagger house entries if we are busy.
- Please do not bring large bags with you: you will not be able to bring large bags into the house with you.
- We are not currently able to handle people's personal belongings and have nowhere to store bags, coats, umbrellas.
- Buggies can be left outside if the weather is dry, or we can assist you finding somewhere dry to put them if the weather is poor. Please ask a team member.
- You need to pre-book your ticket in advance. You can do that by clicking here.
Have a fantastic visit.