Open-air theatre in Cliveden's gardens
Theatre performances the whole family will enjoy. Choose from The Secret Garden or Pride and Prejudice to laugh along with in Cliveden's relaxing Water Garden.
Back by popular demand, our open-air theatre shows are back this summer.
Surrounded by the tranquility of the Water Garden, you can bring a picnic to enjoy whilst soaking up the magical atmosphere. Gates open one hour before the show starts so that you can find a comfy spot to settle down on your picnic rug.
Performances still available:
- Pride and Prejudice (Illyria Theatre): Experience the sparkling wit of Jane Austen, in this vibrant adaptation of her famous love story – 25 August 2017, 7pm or 26 August 2017, 7pm.
- For booking, click here http://bit.ly/2qskXde
Please bear in mind that if the weather is less than perfect, we will pop up our brollies and continue with the performance as planned. As they say in theatre, ‘the show must go on’.
Our Wild Weeks provide outdoor activities to keep the little ones busy during the summer holidays.
Discover the hidden gems of Cliveden with our exciting photo trails. Can you track down the dragon on the Borghese balustrade? Or find the statue of Prince Albert concealed in Ilex Grove?
With a different trail each fortnight, all including a craft activity, there are plenty of reasons to return to Cliveden time and again this summer.
- Photo Trail 1: 22 July - 4 August
- Photo Trail 2: 5 August – 18 August
- Photo Trail 3: 19 August – 1 September
- Trails cost £2 per child and are free for accompanying adults (usual admission charges apply). Booking is not required, simply drop by.