Festive family fun
Make memories this winter and enjoy a festive day out with all the family.
Bring the whole family for a winter's day out and enjoy twinkling lights, frosty walks, yummy hot chocolates and a mince pie or two...
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with us! We're open every day of the holiday excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Wrap up warm and toasty and have a go at the winter wildlife trail. It's family friendly and takes you through the pinetum to the Iron Bridge.
- At the visitor centre and still room, next to the House, you'll find festive treats and stocking fillers.
- Explore selections of the house decorated for a Victorian Christmas. Can you spot the rocking horse by one of the Christmas trees?
- If it snows, little ones can tick off one of their 50 things activities, number 15. play in the snow!