Summer outdoor cinema on the Isle of Wight
With extra hours of daylight and warm balmy nights, there's nothing more enjoyable than spending a summer evening outdoors. Gather together with family and friends and experience watching a film against the backdrop of historic Mottistone Manor or Bembridge Windmill on the Isle of Wight. Bring along a picnic full of tasty treats and a little something to drink. Pack a rug and blanket. And as the sun sets, see the curtain rise on a classic film.
A little more about the cinema evenings.....
- Gates open at 7pm for Bohemian Rhapsody, 7.30pm for The Greatest Showman and 6.30pm for Grease, so you can tuck into a tasty picnic before the film starts.
- The showings of Bohemian Rhapsody and The Greatest Showman will begin at 8.30pm and Grease will start at 8pm.
- If you need a little extra for your picnic, or would rather not bring one, we'll be selling cold drinks and freshly brewed hot drinks, as well tasty food and snacks.
- Tickets are £10 for adults and £9 for children when bought online.
- You can buy tickets from www.travellingfilmshow.co.uk or on the night, but if buying on the door, please be aware that there will be an additional charge and only cash can be taken.