Bringing the family to Felbrigg Hall
From family friendly trails around the house, to tracker packs for the more adventurous children, here is all you need to know to plan a great day out for the whole family.
Explore inside the hall
Follow our iSpy trail around the house, perfect for keeping the little ones busy while the bigger ones can learn more about the stories of Felbrigg. During the school holidays, there are also other trails to choose from, changing throughout the year - and there will always be a sticker to collect at the end!
Enjoy natural play in the gardens
Play hide and seek in the Walled Garden, run through the willow tunnel, or have fun digging in the sandpit. The gardens are the perfect place to let off some steam.
Discover the wider estate
If you have a few hours to spend, why not take the whole family for a walk around the estate - we have plenty of walks to choose from. Pick up a tracker pack from reception to help you on your way, and you could even check off some of the 50 things to do before you're 11¾.
- You’ll find baby changing with the toilets next to our stable courtyard, turning right just before you get to the main reception.
- High chairs are available in the Squire's Pantry tea-room.
- If you fancy a picnic, you'll find picnic benches in the meadow area between the west and walled gardens, but you’re also welcome to picnic in the grounds.
- Feel free to ask to borrow one of our front-carrying baby slings or hip-carrying infant seats if you want to explore the house. Just ask at main reception.
- There are plenty of buggy-friendly paths around the garden and parkland, just pick up a map from visitor reception so you know where to go.