Group visits to the Giant's Causeway
We’ve put together lots of useful information to ensure your group day out at the Giant's Causeway is well-planned and thoroughly enjoyable.
2019 At a glance...
- Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL
- Pre-booked Group: Adult £8.75, Child £4.40 (ages 5-17 years)
- Minimum group size is 15 and maximum group size is 50
- FIT: Adult £10.60; Child £5.30 (ages 5-17 years)
- FIT only available to companies with an account already set up
- Admission is a per head visitor experience charge providing access to world class interpretation and visitor centre facilities, use of audio guide available in 11 languages, orientation leaflets and parking
7 coach parking spaces and 5 drop off spaces allocated on first come basis
Additional coach parking available at Park and Ride in Bushmills village
- Average visit duration is 2 hours
How to book
For information on group visits, please download our Groups' Guide:
For group bookings, please download the Group Booking Procedure:
For coach arrivals, please download the Coach Arrival Procedure:
Download our North Coast Groups Guide to find useful information when planning itineraries. The guide provides our 2019 rates and essential information on group visits to the Giant’s Causeway Visitor Experience.
Guides and group organisers may make a free familiarisation visit. These should be booked in advance by contacting the booking office.
Giant’s Causeway Booking Office
Tel: +44 (0)28 2073 3419