Group visits to the Giant's Causeway
We’ve put together lots of useful information to ensure your group day out at the Giant's Causeway is well-planned and thoroughly enjoyable.
Group tours are available daily at discounted prices (minimum party of 15 people required). Join one of our experienced award winning guides and learn about the fascinating myth, local history and legend that surrounds Northern Ireland’s iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site and Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
2020 At a glance...
- Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL
- Pre-booked Group: Adult £9.50, Child £4.75 (ages 5-17 years)
- Minimum group size is 15 and maximum group size is 50
- FIT: Adult £11.50; Child £5.75 (ages 5-17 years)
- FIT only available to companies with an account already set up
- Admission is a per head Visitor Experience charge which includes access to world class interpretation and visitor centre facilities, use of audio guide available in 11 languages, orientation leaflets and parking
- 7 coach parking spaces and 5 drop off spaces allocated on first come basis
- Additional coach parking available at Park and Ride in Bushmills village
- Enjoy fast tracked admission for pre-booked groups
Pre-booking your Group Visit
We look forward to welcoming group visits to the National Trust North Coast attractions. To ensure a world class service and visitor experience for your clients we advise of the following:
• The minimum recommended length of visit for the Giant’s Causeway is 2 hours and 1 hour
30 minutes for Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
• To qualify for a discounted group rate the minimum group size is 15 pax.
• Payment by cash, credit card or pre-arranged tour operator voucher will be accepted.
• Free admission and complimentary refreshments will be offered to the driver and guide accompanying groups.
• Guides and group organisers may make a free preparatory visit for planning purposes. Such visits must be pre-booked by contacting the North Coast Booking Office.
• The north coast weather can suddenly change so come prepared. Wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear that can handle the mild to the wild.
How to book
For information on group visits, please download our Groups' Guide: North Coast Groups Guide 2020 (PDF / 3MB) download
For group bookings, please download the Group Booking Procedure: Group Booking Procedure 2020 (PDF / 0.2MB) download
For coach arrivals, please download the Coach Arrival Procedure: Coach Arrival Procedure 2020 (PDF / 0.1MB) download
Download our North Coast Groups Guide to find useful information when planning itineraries. The guide provides our 2019 rates and essential information on group visits to the Giant’s Causeway Visitor Experience.
Guides and group organisers may make a free familiarisation visit. These should be booked in advance by contacting the booking office.
Please feel free to get in touch for all enquiries;
Giant’s Causeway Booking Office
Tel: +44 (0)28 2073 3419