Greenway Literary Festival social media competition terms & conditions
Terms and conditions for the Greenway Literary Festival social media competition
- This competition is organised by National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (in conjunction with The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty), Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA (the “National Trust”).
- This competition is open from the point at which it is posted to any resident of England, Northern Ireland or Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion (each an “Entrant”).
How to Enter
- In order to enter you must like the Greenway Literary Competition post on the NT English Riviera Facebook page.
- By participating in the Competition, you grant the National Trust a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license, without limitation, to use and sub- licence the use of your entry in connection with the Competition and to display your entry on the internet.
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 23 May 2019 regardless of whether the entry post still appears to be live (‘Closing Date’). Entries submitted after this date will not be considered even if it is still possible to submit them.
- The winning prize is the 'Greenway Emerald Ticket', specifically a festival ticket entitling the winner to attend three festival events free of charge in 2019.
- The independent judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook direct message. The National Trust will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner within 28 days of the Closing Date, that winner will be disqualified and the National Trust will ask the judge to choose another winner and efforts will be made to contact them.
- There is no cash alternative and no exchanges are available.
- Events may occur that render the competition or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the National Trust may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- There will only be one winner and their name can be obtained from the National Trust by e-mailing email@example.com - if you are the winner, you may be required by the National Trust to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.