Dogs are welcome!
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome throughout the Gunby gardens and grounds. Dogs can also relax with you on the courtyard while you enjoy a cuppa and a treat.
With eight acres of gardens and 1,500 acres of grounds, Gunby is the perfect place to bring your dog.
Provided you stick to a few simple rules, dogs are very welcome:
- Put your dog on a (short) lead when walking in the gardens or grounds
- Clean up any dog mess and put it in the bin near the toilets on the courtyard
- Don't leave your dog unattended or tied up
- Don't leave your dog in the car when you visit the house
- Only assistance dogs are welcome in the house
There are several long and short walks in the Gunby parkland. Some of them have a few stiles along the way that may not be suitable for all dogs to go under or over. Do check with reception staff or ask for more information.
There's a water bowl with fresh water near the entrance of the tea-room in case your dog is thirsty from all the fun at Gunby.