Visiting Hill Top: What you need to know
In this article you’ll find everything you need to know about what's open and what to expect from your visit.
Tickets for entry to the House & Garden are now on sale.
See 'What's On' to book your ticket.
Please contact 0344 2491895 for booking enquiries.
What your ticket includes
Your ticket guarantees you admittance to Hill Top house and garden. Parking is free at Hill Top but tickets do not guarantee you a parking space.
When you arrive at Hill Top, please make your way to the Visitor Reception building in the corner of the car park to check in and for pre-booked members to get your membership cards scanned.
We have parking for 30 cars (including the disabled parking spaces) on site. There's no need to book ahead of your visit but the spaces do fill up quickly at peak times.
Please find a parking space on arrival then make your way to the Visitor Reception building in the corner of the car park.
There are two designated disabled parking spaces in the main car park. Special drop off by the house can be arranged, please contact Hill Top to discuss your requirements.
Our car park is small so please don't arrive more than 30 minutes before your arival time.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit. To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest guidance on your visit. And look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
The house, garden, shop and car park are all open. The pop-up café in the orchard is open every day, serving hot & cold drinks, light bites, cakes and snacks.
How to book
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit.
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only.
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
- Please contact 0344 2491895 for booking enquiries.
Every Thursday we'll release new bookings and you can now book up to two weeks in advance. You can book up to 18 hours before a timeslot
Other things to note
- Picnics are welcome in the orchard.
- Dogs on leads are welcome in the garden.