- Enjoy the tranquility at Hinton Ampner this autumn
- Mushroom shaped topiary in the sunken garden
- Explore beyond Hinton Ampner's gardens, on one of its downloadable walks
- As you wander through the garden look out for the many uncommon plants
- A geophysics survey found the foundations of a 'haunted house' just 50 yards from Hinton Ampner
Elegant country house with highly distinctive gardens
Festive walks at Hinton Ampner
Explore this beautiful winter landscape on guided Boxing Day and New Year's Day walks. There are four downloadable and dog-friendly trails too. You'll discover ancient parkland full of veteran trees, towering beech woodland, and a pretty village. Warm up in Hinton's cafe which serves seasonal treats using fresh produce from the kitchen garden.