Christmas at Killerton: Wind in the Willows
This Christmas step through the doors at Killerton and enter into Kenneth Grahame's world of Wind in the Willows.
Open daily from 25 November until Friday 5 January*
Special opening every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in December (before Christmas) until 6pm.
Step into the world of Toad, Rat, Mole and Badger inside the house and journey through rooms in the Georgian mansion transformed into scenes from this much loved tale of camaraderie and adventure.
Book your timed tickets and be transported to the river bank as you journey around the house and meet the much loved characters from Wind in the Willows.
There's something for everyone this Christmas:
- Put on your gloves and hats and make your way outside and follow the twinkling lights for the outdoor trail themed on the tales from the riverbank.
- Book a magical session with Father Christmas at the grotto.
- Enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch at Killerton Kitchen restaurant. Booking advisable.
- Have a go at wreath making workshops
- Listen to a harp concert and see the community Christmas trees in the chapel.
Did you know...
Your visit to Killerton to see the estate sparkle helps us keep this place special and work our magic throughout the year.