Dog walking at Knole
From Irish Wolfhounds to tiny Scottie-Poos, Knole is perfect for you and your pooch. There’s over 1000 acres of parkland you can both enjoy, although make sure you always keep them on a leash and away from the wild deer herd.
A few little things
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times. This is to protect the herd of wild deer who roam the parkland.
- Please always pick up after your dog. The park is protected by SSSI status but we do now have a few dedicated dog bins on the National Trust managed land. Please dispose of any dog waste in these or take it with you when you leave.
- Dogs on leads are welcome in our Courtyards only. Assistance dogs are welcome indoors.
- Our car park doesn’t have shaded areas. So on sunny days, please avoid leaving your dog in the car.
- The Brewhouse Cafe has an outdoor section covered with umbrellas, perfect for a hot drink for you, and a cold one for your canine friend. The shop also sells doggie bags and other accessories.
What are you waiting for? Explore Knole Park with your dog and enjoy a good walk.