Your visit to Morden Hall Park Garden Centre
We're still open at this time and we've been working hard to put safety measure in place so you can enjoy your visit safely.
Keeping everyone safe
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we will be introducing social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shops to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- Protective screens at till points.
- Where possible, we will create separate entrances and exits, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures
For opening times around the park, in the garden centre and in the cafes, please check the park opening times.
The Garden Centre is open 10am - 4pm, every day.
You can walk here on the Wandle Trail from Croydon or Carshalton to Wandsworth.
Our nearest underground station is Morden (Northern Line), 500 yards walk along Aberconway Road. You can also get the tram directly from Wimbledon station on the District Line.
Phipps Bridge tram stop is on the park boundary, a pleasant ten minute walk away.
The closest bus stop is at Morden Hall Road and Central Road towards Hackbridge, Mitcham or Rosehill. Busses stopping here include; 80, 118, 157, 164, 201, 470, and N133. The 200 bus can be caught at the Phipps Bridge tram stop.
If you’re bringing the car, we’re off the A24 and A297 south of Wimbledon, north of Sutton. There is free parking next to the garden centre, maximum stay four hours. The car park can become busy, so please consider using public transport.
- Telephone: 0208 545 2371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Morden Hall Park Garden Centre, Morden Hall Road, Morden, London, SM4 5JD
- The Potting Shed Café serves a range of takeaway snacks and drinks
- Toilets are available in the Garden Centre, Potting Shed Café, Stableyard, and Snuff Mill (when open).
- Baby-changing facilities available at the café.
- Dogs are welcome, but should be kept on a lead.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the café on production of a National Trust membership card or small deposit.
- A braille guide to the park is available at the Garden Centre.
- For the deaf or hearing-impaired there are induction loops in the café, Garden Centre and Snuff Mill.
- If you prefer a quieter visit, consider coming on a weekday, or early in the morning.