Your visit to Morden Hall Park Garden Centre
When you come to Morden Hall Park Garden Centre, a few hints could make all the difference to your visit. Find out how to get here, when to come, and how to make the most of your visit.
The Garden Centre is open 9AM - 5PM Monday - Saturday, and 10AM - 4PM on Sundays during the winter months.
For opening times around the park, please check the park opening times.
You can walk here on the Wandle Trail from Croydon or Carshalton to Wandsworth.
Our nearest underground station is Morden (Northern Line), 500 yards walk along Aberconway Road. You can also get the tram directly from Wimbledon station on the District Line.
Phipps Bridge tram stop is on the park boundary, a pleasant ten minute walk away.
The closest bus stop is at Morden Hall Road and Central Road towards Hackbridge, Mitcham or Rosehill. Busses stopping here include; 80, 118, 157, 164, 201, 470, and N133. The 200 bus can be caught at the Phipps Bridge tram stop.
If you’re bringing the car, we’re off the A24 and A297 south of Wimbledon, north of Sutton. There is free parking next to the garden centre, maximum stay four hours. The car park can become busy, so please consider using public transport.
- Telephone: 0208 545 2371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Morden Hall Park Garden Centre, Morden Hall Road, Morden, London, SM4 5JD
- The Potting Shed Café serves a range of meals, snacks and drinks, for adults and kids.
- Toilets are available in the Garden Centre, Potting Shed Café, Stableyard, and Snuff Mill (when open).
- Baby-changing facilities available at the café.
- Dogs are welcome, but should be kept on a lead.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the café on production of a National Trust membership card or small deposit.
- A braille guide to the park is available at the Garden Centre.
- For the deaf or hearing-impaired there are induction loops in the café, Garden Centre and Snuff Mill.
- If you prefer a quieter visit, consider coming on a weekday, or early in the morning.