Your visit to Morden Hall Park Garden Centre
Morden Hall Park is home to the National Trust's first ever Garden Centre. Our friendly and expert team can help you with your gardening questions, and advise on the right product for your needs.
The Garden Centre is open 10am - 4pm, every day.
For opening times around the park and in the cafes, please check the park opening times.
You can walk here on the Wandle Trail from Croydon or Carshalton to Wandsworth.
Our nearest underground station is Morden (Northern Line), 500 yards walk along Aberconway Road. You can also get the tram directly from Wimbledon station on the District Line.
Phipps Bridge tram stop is on the park boundary, a pleasant ten minute walk away.
The closest bus stop is at Morden Hall Road and Central Road towards Hackbridge, Mitcham or Rosehill. Busses stopping here include; 80, 118, 157, 164, 201, 470, and N133. The 200 bus can be caught at the Phipps Bridge tram stop.
If you’re bringing the car, we’re off the A24 and A297 south of Wimbledon, north of Sutton. There is free parking next to the garden centre, maximum stay four hours. The car park can become busy, so please consider using public transport.
- Telephone: 0208 545 2371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Morden Hall Park Garden Centre, Morden Hall Road, Morden, London, SM4 5JD
- The Potting Shed Café and Stableyard Cafe
- Toilets are available in the Potting Shed Café, Stableyard, and Snuff Mill (when open).
- Changing facilities (WC with changing table) located in Stableyard and Snuff Mill.
- Dogs are welcome, but should be kept on a lead around buildings and rose garden; under close control elsewhere.
- One indoor wheelchair can be borrowed from the Garden Centre on production of a National Trust membership card or small deposit.
- A braille guide to the park is available at the Garden Centre.
- For the deaf or hearing-impaired there are induction loops in the café, Garden Centre and Snuff Mill.
- If you prefer a quieter visit, consider coming on a weekday, or early in the morning.