Family fun at Speke Hall
There is no shortage of adventure at Speke Hall, whatever the season! Have you ever played vegetable musical instruments? Solved a mind-boggling hedge maze? Made your own woodland den? Discover the fun activities your family can enjoy here.
What families need to know
- You'll find toilets and baby-changing facilities at Home Farm and in the Dairy Courtyard next to the house.
- Home Farm restaurant offers tasty kids lunchboxes containing sandwiches, fruit, a treat and juice or water. Indoor and outdoor seating is available.
- You're welcome to bring a picnic. There's plenty of picnic tables, benches and spots to lay out a blanket. Please use the bins provided when you're finished.
- Balance bikes and small bikes with stabilisers are allowed, but please don't bring large wheeled bikes. The paths around the gardens and grounds are too narrow.
- Dogs are not allowed in the play areas, maze or Childe of Hale trail (except for assistance dogs).
- Buggies cannot be taken inside the house. You can leave them in the central courtyard in our designated buggy area, but please be aware this at your own risk.