Join the Wimpole team
We rely on volunteers to help us open the estate to visitors and to conserve it for everyone to enjoy.
At Wimpole we have many varied volunteering opportunities for people of all ages. Volunteering allows you to:
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and make friends
- Enjoy social events with the Wimpole Volunteer Club which has talks and trips throughout the year
- Enhance your CV
Current Volunteering opportunities
We are currently recruiting for:
- House & Collection Volunteers
- Visitor Welcome Volunteers
- Retail Assistants for the Shop (Saturdays or Sundays only)
- Maintenance Facilities Volunteers (with building maintenance or decorating experience, or good DIY skills)
- Food & Beverage volunteers.
We are holding a volunteer recruitment day on Saturday 18 January in the Old Rectory Restaurant, drop in anytime between 10am-2pm for a coffee and chat to find out more about our volunteering opportunities.
We have waiting lists for all other departments, please note we are unable to accept applications from under 16's for volunteer roles. For further information and to apply please visit the volunteering opportunities webpage or call 01223 206007
Centres and associations
Cambridge National Trust Volunteers
Wimpole Volunteer Club
A club for Wimpole volunteers run by a volunteer committee. Recent talks included 'Exploring Scott', 'Cambridge', and ‘Treasure Island in the Fens'. Outings included Blenheim Palace and Sandringham.