Group visits to Berrington Hall
There really is something for everyone on a visit to Berrington Hall. Whether you’re looking for a full day out or just a few hours, this is the perfect place for a group trip.
We endeavor to cater for each groups' individual requirements to ensure that you have the best experience of Berrington.
On the day of your visit
As you arrive get a feel of the property and the people who have lived here. Come and learn more about the ‘Capability’ Brown parkland and grounds in this tercentenary year. You can also see our celebratory exhibitions, which will develop throughout the year.
- Average length of visit is 3 hours
- Pre-booking is essential as there is limited spaces for coaches
- Due to the possible difficulty of your coaches access into the property, we provide an 'Important Information for Coach Drivers'
- Entry to the house for groups from 11am
- Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the house
How to book
Please email Sandra Tilt to check availability and discuss your group's requirements and interests using: email@example.com