Group visits to Berrington Hall
There really is something for everyone on a visit to Berrington Hall. Whether you’re looking for a full day out or just a few hours, this is the perfect place for a group trip.
We endeavor to cater for each groups' individual requirements to ensure that you have the best experience of Berrington.
On the day of your visit
As you arrive, get a feel of the property and the people who lived here. Come and learn more about the ‘Capability’ Brown parkland and grounds, step back in time inside the Henry Holland mansion and pop into the Stables cafe for some light refreshments.
- Average length of visit is 3 hours
- Pre-booking is essential as there is limited spaces for coaches
- Due to the possible difficulty of your coach's access into the property, we provide an 'Important Information for Coach Drivers'
- Entry to the house for groups from 11am
- Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the house
How to book
Please email us to check availability and discuss your group's requirements and interests using: firstname.lastname@example.org