Music under the garland at Cotehele
The log fire is burning, the garland is in place and the first choir is ready. Are you starting to feel the magic?
Local music under the garland
Local choirs and musicians will perform under the garland on various days until 23 December. This year we're introducing timed-tickets during our peak period to ensure everyone coming has the opportunity to admire the garland. Tickets are free but everyone will need a garland ticket (normal admission charges apply).
Booking is essential from Saturday 25 November - Sunday 24 December. Book by phone on 0344 249 1895 or visit the what's on page for details to book online.
All performances will run from 1-1.30 and again from 2-2.30. Watching the musicians is a standing activity. A few chairs are available if needed. During very busy periods we may not be able to accommodate all visitors. The hall is wheelchair accessible.
• 25 November: Liskeard Lady Singers
• 26 November: Con Brio
• 29 November: Pillaton and St Mellion Handbell Ringers
• 1 December: Kescana - a cappella folk group
• 2 December: Resonet Choir
• 3 December: Callington Town Band
• 4 December: Looe Valley Singers
• 5 December: Calstock Singers
• 6 December: Plymouth Phoenix Chorale
• 7 December: Devonport Park Community Choir
• 8 December: Music of the Night Choral Foundation
• 9 December: Polperro Fishermen's Choir
• 10 December: South West Chamber Choir
• 11 December: Jazz group
• 12 December: Tregadillett Songbirds
• 14 December: Anthony Rose
• 15 December: Valley Voices
• 16 December: Sterts Singers
• 17 December: Tamar Valley Male Voice Choir
• 18 December: Canticorum
• 19 December: The Callington Singers
• 20 December: Levowan – chamber music singers
• 21 December: Just Friends
• 22 December: The Little Choir
• 23 December: Tapestry Choir