Volunteer at Cotehele
We have over 260 volunteers at Cotehele who help us in the house, garden, mill, shop, gallery, restaurants, quay and across the whole estate.
Volunteering with us can be an exciting and rewarding experience. You'll learn new skills, meet new people and work right at the heart of this amazing place.
Just imagine what you could do:
- Create a friendly and welcoming place as a reception volunteer
- Share the stories of Cotehele's history and its collections as a house volunteer or mill assistant
- Bake treats and engage with visitors as a baker at the Mill
- Help us to look after Cotehele for future generations while learning new skills
- Be part of the conservation of this wonderful place and make a difference
Get in touch
We're currently on the lookout for help in the following roles.
- Welcome & Service Assistants at Cotehele Mill (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Bakers at Cotehele Mill (Saturday & an ad hoc relief baker)
- Shuttle bus drivers (Thursday & Sunday)
- House experience volunteers (Various)
- Gardeners & Garden Guides (Various)
Various volunteer roles come up throughout the year so if you think volunteering is for you or want to learn more, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon and welcoming you to the team.