Easter egg hunts at Dinefwr
Join us for an Easter adventure in nature at Dinefwr. Discover our family-friendly trail with fun activities for you to do along the way. Complete the trail and earn your chocolate reward. We know how much joy our Easter egg trails bring to our visitors each year and we hope this year will be the same. However, we ask that you support your local property and tickets must be booked in advance.
Easter adventures in nature
Date and time: 29 March to 16 April (whilst stocks last), 10am-4pm
Price: admission + £3 per trail
Our parkland has sprung back to life with vibrant colours of flowers like daffodils and primroses popping up all over and birdsong filling the air.
Explore what nature has to offer on our Easter Egg Hunt. This year it takes place along ‘Cattle Walk’ in front of Newton House at Dinefwr.
To take part in the trail, after you’ve arrived onsite for your pre-booked visit make your way over to the house. We’ll explain the trail, take payment and provide your packs, which will include a chocolate or allergen free reward for everyone taking part.
Before visiting, please check local and national government guidance on travelling.
• All visits must be pre-booked
• The Easter trail is not included in your booking costs, it will cost an additional £3 per person
• Everyone is welcome to take part in the Easter trail, however packs are aimed at explorers aged 5-11
• Packs include a tasty chocolate egg reward which you will receive at the start of your trail. Please ask our team if you require an alternative prize due to dietary requirements. There is one prize per trail.
• While we hope to provide prizes for everyone who takes part in our trail, unfortunately we only have a limited number of prizes which will be available while stocks last.
• We appreciate everyone is excited to be able to visit us again, but please do have patience and follow guidance from our team to help keep everyone safe whilst you enjoy your visit.
Book your visit
You will need to book your Easter visit (you don’t need to book your Easter trails in advance)
To manage visitor numbers so that social distancing can be ensured for the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors, the pre-booking system still applies. Booking will provide access to the property, not the Easter adventures in nature trail, which can be purchased on the day.
Tickets are released every Friday, for the following week.
Book your visit: What's on page