Fashion at Killerton
Killerton's fashion collection is the largest cared for by the National Trust, with over 20,000 pieces of clothing, accessories and objects. Each year, specially selected items are displayed in the changing exhibition. You've got until 30 October to catch this year's exhibition. The fashion exhibition will go online in 2017, and returns to the house as normal in 2018.
- Find out about colours that could be harmful to health
- A colourful rainbow of vibrant items are on display from Killerton's collection
- Fashion to dye for sweeps a rainbow of colourful fashion into the house
- See a rainbow of colour burst into Killerton in the 2016 fashion exhibition
- Detail of a woman's shirt by Emilio Pucci / NT 1361615
- See vibrant fashion at Killerton's 2016 fashion exhibition from 13 February