Family fun at Kingston Lacy
There is always lots going on at Kingston Lacy to help you spend time together as a family. Take your bike for a spin along the Woodland Trail, let imaginations run wild in our woodland play area and have a go at some '50 things' challenges in the garden and parkland.
'50 Things' at Kingston Lacy
From wild art to cloud watching there are heaps of activities on the '50 things to do before you're 11¾' list to keep you busy at Kingston Lacy all year round. Visit the Shepherd's Hut at the start of the Woodland Walk to pick up your ‘50 things’ booklet. The challenges listed below are some of our favourites – why not have a go when you next visit?
Family friendly checklist
- Free entry for under 5s.
- Baby-changing facilities in access friendly toilets.
- Buggy-friendly route around the Woodland Trail.
- Play area on the Woodland Trail
- Children’s menu available from the Stables Café.
- Pocket money gifts and children's books available in the shop.