Walking your dog at Nymans
From 4 November until 2 February 2020 we'll be welcoming dogs into the garden every afternoon between 1.30 - 4pm.
Pick up a dogs welcome map from reception on your arrival, or download a copy from the bottom of the page to help you enjoy your visit with your dog. The map will guide you on a dog friendly route around the garden, as well as give you a suggested all weather route in the woodland nature reserve.
Enjoy your visit
- Water bowls for your dogs in the cafe outside seating area
- Short leads are available to borrow from reception or purchase in the shop
- Take advantage of our short stay tie up point for dogs outside reception
- Dog treats available in reception, kiosk and shop
- Rugs to keep warm when sitting outside with your dog
- A selection of dog products in the shop
- Poo bags are available in reception or purchase in the shop
When visiting the garden with a dog we ask for them to be on a short lead as this will help us look after the garden. We will happily exchange extending leads for short leads at visitor reception.
Assistance dogs are welcome during opening hours throughout the year in the garden, house, tea garden and shop, and in our woods at any time.