May half-term holiday fun at Standen
Standen is blossoming this May. The Garden and Estate show signs of Spring everywhere and there's lots of activities to do and places to explore to help you make the most of the half-term holiday. Saturday 25 May to Sunday 2 June 2019.
May half-term trail
Join in our May half-term trail in the garden, follow the clues and pick up your prize. £2 per child with prize.
Discover 'Bothy' by artist Will Shannon. Perched atop sandstone rocks this small brick and wood built structure is the perfect spot to take a rest during your explorations. Find out more. Free (normal admission applies)
And if that's not enough we've got plenty of space for running around, picnics and more......
Garden, cafe and shop open daily from 10am-5pm. House open 11am-4.30pm (last entry 4pm).
You are very welcome to bring your dog along with you to enjoy these outdoor spaces – dogs are allowed on a short lead all around the garden apart from the kitchen garden (assistance dogs are permitted here). Please note that if you are taking part in our trail activity there may be some areas on the route that dogs are not permitted.
Family friendly checklist
- Children under 5 are free
- Single and multiple adult family memberships available
- Baby changing facilities available
- Half portions and lunch boxes in café
- High-chairs available in cafe
- Picnics welcome in the picnic area and around the estate
- Childrens' activities available all year-round
- Pocket-money gifts in our shop