Eating at Anglesey Abbey
Redwoods Restaurant and our Outdoor Kiosk are both open, serving a range of hot and cold drinks, light snacks and cakes. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Outdoor Kiosk | 10.30am - 4.30pm
Redwoods Restaurant | 9.30am - 5pm
Thank you for your support in helping to make this a safe experience for everyone. Please be aware of the following:
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas are now available.
- There is no separate table booking process for our indoor or outdoor seating, however on arrival at the restaurant we ask that you select a table and bring the table number to the till point to place your order.
- Contactless payments are preferred, however, we are able to take cash.
- In line with government guidance visitors will be required to wear a face covering in our enclosed spaces. Please bring one along with you (unless exempt).
- We've recently re-introduced the use of reusable cups, and if you purchase a drink using your own reusable cup, we'll give you 25p off as a thank you for helping the environment.
- We're unable to provide fresh tap water at the moment, and the hot drinks loyalty card scheme has been suspended until further notice.
- Redeeming complete cards or stamping current ones poses a cross-contamination risk.
You'll find our Outdoor Kiosk in the gardens, serving a range of hot and cold drinks, light bites and cakes. Please note contactless payments are preferred. Please check with the welcome team on arrival for the day's opening times.
Eating with little ones
We love to see all the family, and we've something for everyone. Pick up a childrens lunchbox which consists of five items, including sandwiches, snacks, fruit and a drink. For those wanting to warm up after a days exploring we serve babyccinos too!
Bring a picnic
Weekends bank holidays can often be busy, especially at lunchtimes, but you're always welcome to bring a picnic. These can be enjoyed out in the gardens, we welcome picnics anywhere in the gardens other than our formal areas.
Don't worry if you can't pack everything, you can top up your picnic with anything you might need including coffee, sweet treats or even cold drinks from our Outdoor Kiosk located in the Pinetum and along the Main Driveway.
If you have an allergy or intolerance, please let us know
Food made here in our busy kitchen is made using a wide range of ingredients. Whilst we do our best, we can’t guarantee that any of our dishes are totally allergen free. We’d love to help you with your choice by telling you about our ingredients. Please speak to a member of our team when you visit.
Every time you enjoy a scone, drink a coffee or meet up for lunch and spend money at Redwoods Restaurant, it helps to safeguard Anglesey Abbey's future; for you to enjoy, time and time again.
Get in touch
For more information on our menu, ingredients and allergen information, please get in touch.