- View of the front of the Regency Mansion at Attingham Park
- The Walled Garden in the spring sunshine at Attingham Park
- The fallow deer herd at Attingham Park
- Find that hidden spot to relax
- Attingham has always been a place where dogs can enjoy themselves
- The Grade II* listed Stables Courtyard at Attingham Park, near Shrewsbury
An 18th-century mansion and estate shaped by a story of love and neglect
Reviving the Pleasure Grounds is an exciting project that is set to reveal the hidden story of our landscape. By opening up lost views and planting heritage shrubs, we will transform the Pleasure Grounds to how they once stood over 250 years ago.
It's with your support that we are able to work on projects like Through the Roof or our Pleasure Grounds Restoration. Without you we would not be able to preserve Attingham for future generations.