Fell Foot Milkshakes
This recipe is an alternative sweet treat that is sure to refresh you. Packed with natural sweetness it's a great way to make the most out of natures sweet treats.
- 300ml/½ pint vanilla ice cream
- 250g/9oz mixed frozen summer berries, or all strawberries, if preferred
- 750ml/1¼ pint full-fat milk
1. Add the ice cream, frozen berries and milk to a liquidiser goblet then blend together on a low speed until partially mixed. Increase the speed and blend until smooth and frothy.
- If your liquidiser goblet isn't very big you may need to add half to two thirds of the milk to begin with then add the rest once the ice cream and berries have been blended.
2. Pour into glasses or small milk bottles and serve immediately with straws and enjoy.