Top 9 things to do this May Bank Holiday
Make the most of the long weekend and enjoy spending time with the family and creating lasting memories. We've hand picked the top 9 things to do at Clumber Park this bank holiday weekend...
Gather family and friends, pack up the car and head for Clumber Park this May Bank Holiday. There's plenty to keep everyone busy!
- Go on a bike ride Bring your own bike or hire one from our Cycle Hire Centre and enjoy miles of scenic cycle routes
- Enjoy a gentle stroll Choose from short walks and long distance trails, these walks are a great way to get closer to nature
- Find the perfect picnic spot Gather friends and family together, pack a picnic and enjoy the best picnic spots in Nottinghamshire
- Tick off some of the 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ From flying a kite to rolling down a hill, how many can you tick off your list?
- (G)name that Gnome Explore the Walled Kitchen Garden and find the hidden gnomes
- Take part in family sports day Get active this Bank Holiday with these fun family sports challenges
- Play table tennis in the woods Head down to Leaping Bar Wood for a spot of table tennis and bring out your competitive side
- Meet the Worksop Society of Artists Exhibiting in the Discovery Centre
- Explore The Imagined Mansion Explore the mansion that once stood at the heart of Clumber Park
Take the weight off your feet and enjoy home-cooked dishes and sweet treats in the Garden Tea House. With table service and relaxing surroundings, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy time with family and friends. Take me to the Garden Tea House…