Shropshire and beyond
- Autumn colour on the lower terrace
- The Hall looking stunning in the winter sun
- See the Park transform throughout autumn
- See the golden autumn colours by the pond at Wightwick Manor.
- Gate into Moseley Old Hall garden with W for Whitgreave
- Burway Hill
- Sunnycroft in Spring
- Views from the toposcope of Kinver Edge
From open countryside to magnificent houses, our special places in Shropshire and beyond, are just waiting to be discovered.
Situated in the heart of England, the Midlands offers a huge variety of landscapes and places to enjoy and explore.