Dudmaston Mincemeat Loaf
Looking for something a bit different this Christmas? Why not try our Dudmaston Mincemeat Loaf - a great alternative to a rich Christmas cake?
- 200g Self Raising flour
- 100g Butter
- 75g Light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 300g Mincemeat
- Mix the flour and sugar together.
- Rub in the butter until a breadcrumb consistency.
- Fold the mincemeat in until thoroughly mixed..
- Add the eggs to form a smooth cake consistency.
- Pop in the oven at Gas mark 4/ 180 degrees for 45mins/1hour.
- Once the cake is cooked and cooled drizzle icing sugar over to give a simple decoration.