Tree climbing at Erddig
Feel a sense of achievement when you reach the top and enjoy a bird's eye view from Erddig's tree tops.
We’ve teamed up with the Great Big Tree Climbing Company to take young adventurers to new heights and tick off another of our 50 Things to do before 11 ¾.
Visitors can climb higher than ever before and see Erddig from a different perspective. Tickets are £18.50 per session and suitable for children aged 6 years upwards.
Benefits of tree climbing
- Tree climbing is great exercise; you may even use muscles you’ve never used before!
- Climbing trees tests agility, stamina and strength.
- It’s good to be taken out of your comfort zone. As we become grown-ups, we often begin to fear things that children wouldn’t think twice about.
- It’s a great experience for families to share, creating special memories for everyone.
- The views. See Erddig’s woodland from the treetops and enjoy the views only our resident birds get to see.
- Enjoy a great sense of achievement afterwards.
Places are limited. Book here or call call 0344 249 1895.