Lady Brunner's Christmas cupcakes
This is a truly unique recipe that Lady Brunner often used over the festive period. It's a twist on the traditional mince pie and is a great Christmas snack. This recipe is also great to make with children, as it's simple to follow, and lot's of fun to make.
- 125g Unsalted butter, softened
- 175g Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 175g Self-raising flour, sieved
- 150g Luxury mincemeat
- Paper cupcake cases
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix the butter and sugar together with a hand whisk or a wooden spoon until pale and creamy.
- Gradually mix in the egg until just combined.
- Add the flour and mincemeat and mix again until combined and fluffy.
- Divide between the paper cases and bake in the bottom of the oven for 7 minutes, or until golden and risen
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to grow cool.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.