Groups at Nymans
We enjoy welcoming groups to Nymans. From garden tours to a personalised introduction to the house, we’ll have you make the most of a visit to us. Take a look at information below and get planning your group visit.
A warm welcome at Nymans
What we can offer?
A dedicated group organiser will help you plan your visit so your group can enjoy all of the following:
- Reduced admission price for groups of 15 or more
- Groups are welcome Monday - Saturday (excluding bank holidays)
- Welcome and familiarisation talk on arrival
- Special interest tours in the garden (extra charge)
- Licensed cafe serving tea, coffee, sandwiches, lunches and light meals.
- Group visits are available all year round for 15 or more people and must be booked in advance
- If you'd like to arrange a group visit please contact us so we can discuss your specific requirements to help you make the most of your visit
- Your group will be met on arrival and given a brief introduction to Nymans where there'll be an opportunity to find out more about what going on in the gardens