New Riding House cafe for Nymans in 2022
We're open as usual during this time and ready to welcome you. During 2021 we'll be building a new café and toilets in our old Riding House and Kitchen Block next to the main house.
The café and toilet provisions at Nymans have long needed improving. These changes will much better meet the needs of our visitors and they will also provide facilities in the heart of the garden next to the House.
Works are anticipated to finish in spring 2022.
Your visit with us
- While there may be some building noise, we hope that the works will not intrude unduly on your visit. The work areas are contained near the entrance and behind the House .
- Our café next to Visitor Welcome remains open as usual.
- We are providing much-needed modern facilities, which so many of our visitors have asked for in their feedback.
- Our new Riding House café will have views across the fields and woods and have wait-to-table service
- There will be 20 new toilets, including family toilets, a new fully accessible toilet and changing place
- The income from our new café will directly support conservation work at Nymans, making sure the gardens, house and woodland are cared for and beautiful, for everyone, for ever.
We're open every day 10am - 4pm (5pm in the spring & summer months) and will have opportunities, as the work progresses, for visitors to see behind the scenes. Look out for upcoming tours and events on the website.