Christmas pudding bites
Kids will love making this simple festive twist on the old standby: the rice crispy bite. These are fun and quick to make, making them one of the best Christmas baking recipes for kids.
- 100g butter
- 150g milk chocolate
- 50g marshmallows
- 100g rice pops
- 50g raisins
- 50g white chocolate
- Put your butter, milk chocolate, marshmallows into a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted.
- Put the rice pops and raisins in a large bowl and mix together.
- Pour in the melted mixture carefully as it will be hot. Stir to combine.
- Place some small cake cases in a muffin tin and drop spoonsful of the mixture in until they are filled. Leave to go cold and set.
- Melt the white chocolate, either in the microwave or in a bowl over hot water.
- To decorate, drizzle with the melted white chocolate and top with the festive treats of your choice.