Peanut butter brownies
Everyone loves brownies and these squidgy treats with their swirls of peanut butter are sure to be popular.
- 250g baking margarine
- 400gcaster sugar
- 75g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 150g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 200g smooth peanut butter
- Place the margarine in a pan and put on a low heat until melted.
- Take off the heat, add the sugar and cocoa powder and mix thoroughly.
- Beat the eggs, add them to the cocoa powder mix, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the gluten-free flour and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a lined baking tray (12x9in).
- Warm the peanut butter slightly and dollop on top of the brownie mix.
- Gently swirl the peanut butter into the brownie mix.
- Place in the oven at 160C for 25-30 minutes until risen slightly and just set, with a slight wobble.